The Nurse Practitioners at A Woman’s Time have a unique specialty and expertise in women’s health. Women’s health includes issues such as:
A Woman’s Time provides a full range of birth control and menstrual management options.
Reversible hormonal contraceptive methods include:
● Birth control pills, patches, and ring, Depo Provera shot (given in-office or for at-home use), intrauterine device/contraceptives (IUD/IUCs – Mirena, Liletta, Kyleena, and Skyla), implants (Nexplanon), and emergency contraception (pills or IUD/IUC).
Non-hormonal contraceptive methods include:
● Condoms (internal and external), copper IUCs (Paragard), pH modulators (Phexxi), spermicides, and counseling on Fertility Awareness Methods.
We will work with you to find the method that is right for you.
STI and Infection Care
A Woman’s Time offers comprehensive sexually transmitted infection (STI) and other gynecological infection testing and treatment.
Infections and imbalances we can screen for and help with include:
● Bacterial vaginosis (BV)
● Hepatitis A, B, and C
● Herpes simplex virus (HSV) – oral and genital
● Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
● Human papillomavirus (HPV) – warts and abnormal Pap tests
● Molluscum contagiosum
● Mycoplasma genitalium
● Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
● Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
We also work with you to design strategies for infection prevention and risk reduction (including PrEP).